IND vs ZIM Live Streaming– 5th T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2024

IND vs ZIM

IND vs ZIM 5th T20I will be played in Harare on Sunday, July 14. India are leading the series 3-1 and have already won the series. Zimbabwe, yet again lost a T20I series to India after showing a fight in the first game. India won the fourth T20I chasing 153 by 10 wickets.

After the first T20I win, Zimbabwe were outplayed in the next two games by India. They failed to win 235 against India in the second T20I and failed to chase 183 in the third T20I. In the fourth T20I, Gill scored an unbeaten 58 and Yashasvi Jaiswal an unbeaten 93 as the openers secured a series win for India.

Zimbabwe could not resist the Indian bowling attack. After the openers gave a good start of 63 in nine overs, The middle-order could not cash in. Skipper Sikandar Raza scored 48 off 26 balls to get them over 150. However, it was not enough as it was another dominating performance from the Indian bowlers as well.

Zimbabwe after losing to Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have succumbed to another T20I series loss to India. As a side, they have seen a bad slight in recent times with consecutive losses. They are 12th in the ICC T20I rankings below teams like Afghanistan, Ireland, and Bangladesh.

Also Read: Ben Stokes joins Garry Sobers, Jacques Kallis in exclusive club, achieves historic double in Tests

IND vs ZIM Broadcasting Rights in India

The IND vs ZIM T20I series will be live broadcast on the Sony Sports network. All five matches to be played in Harare will be broadcast on the network.

IND vs ZIM Live Streaming Platform in India

Fancode is live streaming the IND vs ZIM T20I series in India. Simultaneously the platform is also live streaming, the LPL 2024, England vs West Indies Test series, TNPL 2024, and the World Championship of Legends as well.

Subscription Plan in India

The IND vs ZIM live streaming on the Fancode app requires a nominal subscription fee. The match pass is available for Rupees 25 and the tour pass is available for 49. For unlimited sports live stream the Fancode app the monthly recharge is 199 while the yearly recharge is 999.

Official Broadcaster

Sony Sports Network is the official broadcaster of the IND vs ZIM series. The five T20Is will be played on July 6, 7, 10, 13 and 14. All matches start at 4.30 pm IST.

IND vs ZIM Live Streaming– 5th T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2024

When will the IND vs ZIM T20I match begin?

The match begins at 4.30 pm IST on July 14, Sunday.

When will the IND vs ZIM T20I match take place?

The match will be played at Harare Sports Club in Harare.

How to watch the Live Telecast of the IND vs ZIM T20I match on television?

IND vs ZIM Live Telecast in India will be available on the Sony Sports Network.

How to watch the Livestream of the IND vs ZIM T20I match on mobile Online?

IND vs ZIM live streaming in India will be available on the  Fancode app and website.

Conclusion

It has been a great comeback from this young Indian team in the last two games from this young Indian team after the early loss. They can now step on the accelerator and go for the series win on Saturday.

Also Read:  Riyan Parag gets into a massive brawl with YouTuber Maxtern for Sara Ali Khan and Ananya Pandey, blocks him on Instagram



from Cricket Addictor https://ift.tt/6BTLfHK

Post a Comment

0 Comments